Star Wars the Force Awakens will be the best yet?

Star-Wars-Episode-7-Title-Force-Awakens-LogoMovie Weekly recently caught up with Drew Struzan, who has famously provided poster art for each Star Wars film dating back to the 1997 rerelease of the original trilogy. He recently returned to the franchise to create a special Star Wars The Force Awakens poster for Disney’s D23 Expo and has now shared his thoughts on Abrams’ film. Here’s what he had to say:

“I’ve never worked with J.J before and so we started working on it and he showed me like half the movie and it was just… a wonderful film and I know it’s going to be grand. I got to read the script and subsequently I’ve seen half of it and I can tell you and the fans this, Honest to God, it is far and away probably going to be the best Star Wars you’ve ever seen. … Well, it’s beautifully made and it’s a wonderful story. … To me, [the new poster] represents the film. The spirit of the film, the new characters, the battle again to find the truth, to grow up, to find the purpose in life. It’s all those things that Star Wars had to be and is still. And I hope to represent that again to a new generation.”