Ben gives details on Batman's mindset, Batman vs Superman details...

batman-v-superman-images-ben-affleckIn the case of Ben Affleck’s return to superhero form as Batman in the upcoming Batman vs Superman,  Affleck shed some light during this past weekend’s NBA All-Star game pre-show on exactly where his version of Batman finds the character (h/t Comic Book):


“He’s a little over the hill–broken. He’s kind of given up. And when Superman shows up he’s like so powerful that he threatens everything that Batman kind of believes in, and it leads to this conflict. So it wasn’t like I had to play Batman in his prime, so that was at least the excuse that I told myself.”

“For me the hardest part of this movie and movies like this is the amount of training you have to go into – I saw the first movie, Man of Steel that he [Cavill] was in and the kind of shape he was in and it was kind of intimidating… I was like, oh, do I have to look like that? That’s gonna be a lot of work.”

Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice opens on March 25, 2016, which is followed by Suicide Squad on August 5, 2016; Wonder Woman on June 23, 2017; Justice League Part One on November 17, 2017; The Flash on March 16, 2018; Aquaman on July 27, 2018; Shazam on April 5, 2019; Justice League Part Two on June 14, 2019; Cyborg on April 3, 2020; and Green Lantern Corps. on June 19, 2020.