Flight of the Navigator remake being planned by Disney…?

Flight-of-the-Navigator-700x1050Speaking to /Film about the possibility of A remake to the 1986 disney classic Flight of the Navigator, Jurassic World’ Filmmaker Colin Trevorrow recently said:

You know, I haven’t thought about it for quite. Derek [Connolly] and I did a draft of that and it was just one of those things that I don’t know if they’re still developing it. I know they were thinking of doing it for a while and I wonder if the priorities of Disney have just changed or evolved. That was pre-Marvel expanding universe, pre-Star Wars. A lot of things have changed over there. So I don’t know what’s going on with that one. I know that I probably only if at all I only have one more movie from my childhood card to play. So I may hold it.