Green Lantern reboot ‘Green Lanter Corps’ update

1845561-green_lantern_corps1Speaking with Collider, Tyrese Gibson addressed his potential involvement with Green Lantern, and though he could not offer any concrete updates, other than he has discussed the possibility with the powers that be at WB:

“I’ve already had a couple of meetings at Warner Bros., so we’ll see what happens. I do believe that there needs to be more black superheroes out there, but that’s not even my motivation. I think I would be the best Green Lantern and based on my fans and supporters that spent around $6 billion in box office receipts, I feel like there’s a fanbase of fans out there waiting to see me put on this green suit and do my thing. So I would love to confirm something today but I can’t. We’ll just keep following up.”