Deadpool sequel already in the works! details inside…

Deadpool sequel already in the works! details inside…

Shop the WB store for official Hobbit Merchandise

Cable_headDeadpool director Tim Miller, recently gave some insights into his ideals for Deadpool 2 which has apparently already been greenlit to begin production. Speaking at the Silicon Valley Comic Con with Comic Book.com, Miller gave his concepts for including the comic book hero Cable in the sequel saying,
“I don’t think bigger is better. You tell a story that’s organic to the character. Deadpool’s world doesn’t mean you have to go bigger. I don’t think the fans of the movie like it because we had big effects. It had a lot of heart…a lot of humor [and] a main character that’s different than anything else that was out there. [Going bigger] wouldn’t be honest to who he is and why people like him.”deadpool-cable-creator-rob-liefeld-talks-fox-s-mutant-marvel-movie-future-deadpool-a-429081
“Yeah, you listen to it, (fan debates) but it’s like if you’re a Republican or a Democrat. If you have an idea of what you want government to be, then that’s kind of what you hear — to support your own ideas. I have an idea of what Cable should be from reading the comics. So, someone in Des Moines, Iowa, may have a different idea of Cable from reading the comics. I may not like his idea. I might read it, but I may not do it. I would say I listen to all of them, but I don’t look to that to guide me. I look to the comic and why people like these characters.”
Deadpool is now in theaters; X-Men: Apocalypse will open in U.S. theaters on May 27th, 2016, followed by Wolverine 3 on March 3rd, 2017 and unannounced X-Men films on October 6th, 2017 (possibly Gambit), January 12th, 2018 (possibly Deadpool 2), and July 13th, 2018. The New Mutants is also in development.