Terminator Genysis sequels have release dates

I have mixed feelings about the upcoming Terminator Genysis.   I like the concept of the “aged” T-800 Arnold S. character, it is an interesting idea,. reminds me of the only thing I liked about Underworld:Awakening, the older, worn out lycans. And while the recent script reviews have been positive, still the trailers have caused mix feelings, it seems all too familiar and yet promises to be different.
But as I lamented regarding the basic concept of science fiction,  time travel movies in general in my review of Project Almanac and even though this installment is out right stating that changing the future/past is not the mcguffin but the plot device itself, kinda like 2009 Star Trek reboot did and despite the fact that I love the franchise in regard to its mythology, I am still uneasy about the film.
the two following sequels in the new  “stand alone” trilogy have already been given release dates May 19th 2017 and June 29th 2018 and will be apparently shooting back to back.
There has also been announced a “direct tie-in” television series which hopefully will be as better than the all too short-lived 2008 Sarah Connor Chronicles which as much as I thought the series was daring, in its tie in mythology elements, I honestly only watched it to see Summer Glau as  and hopefully will not suffer the fate of “Agents of Shield” which has a bad habit of only connecting to its shared universe of Marvel films only in minor and not-so interesting ways.summer glau promo
Nothing has yet to be confirmed by the series producers, Skydance Productions and Annapurna Pictures regarding which characters the TV element will focus on or how it might connect to the movie reboot trilogy, more news as it develops.

Terminator Genisys is written by Laeta Kalogridis (Avatar, Shutter Island) and writer/director Patrick Lussier (My Bloody Valentine, Drive Angry), and being directed by  Alan Taylor (Thor: The Dark World) the film will star Emilia Clarke (Game of Thrones) Jason Clarke (Zero Dark Thirty, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes) with Jai Courtney (Divergent) and  Lee Byung-hun (G.I. Joe:Rise of Cobra, RED2)

sources: Deadline,/Film Paramount Pictures